Coaching at Work & ROI
We are happy that the Sofia Coaching Support Group in-person meetings are back! When - every first Thursday of the month!
We invite you to our 4th event where or guest speaker will be the founder and CEO of Noble Manhattan Coaching – Gerard O'Donovan, who will tell us more about Coaching at Work & ROI.
You will learn more about
- Who to coach at work?
- Internal or External Coach to choose?
- The difference between Executive, Corporate, Business and Team Coaching
- What is the Return of Investment?
Who is Gerard O'Donovan?
Gerard O’Donovan is the founder and CEO of Noble Manhattan Coaching, he is also recognised as having written a number of books on coaching.
After studying Psychology and Business, in 1993, O'Donovan founded Noble Manhattan Personal Development, which later became Noble Manhattan Coaching, now a major part of the Noble Manhattan Group.
Gerard O'Donovan is best known for his coaching models and theories such as leadership development theory and leadership growth model.
As a professional coach he is recognized by several groups such as the Prince’s Trust (a Youth Charity set up by Prince Charles) as an excellent consultant and trainer of young people in the business world.
He has been the non-executive Director and past president of the International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring, IAPC&M, and a founding director of the International Regulator for Coaching and Mentoring.
O'Donovan is author of the books:
- The 30 Minute Life Coach (2000)
- A Coaches Story (2011)
- Voices of Experience, together with Jacqui Harper (2005)
- Good Questions!, co-authored with Judy Barber (2005)
- Jacqui Harper, Voices of Experience (2005)
- David Miskimin and Jack Stewart, The Coaching Parent,foreword written by Gerard O'Donovan (2006)
In the second part of the event you can participate in:
- Mastermind group where a group member's problem or challenge will be solved
- A Group coaching session, during which each participant has the opportunity to work on his own goal under the lead of professional coach. No need to share with the others.
- Time to make contacts and exchange experiences
- Study buddy groups for Noble Manhattan Coaching Bulgaria's students
Come to meet us and get the feeling of what is Sofia Coaching Support Group about. The first two visits are for FREE upon registration up to 24 hours before the event
After that, you can choose between two options:
- To become a member and take advantage of all the privileges, or
- Coming to the gatherings and paying an entrance fee (in the second part of the evening you will only be able to benefit from the group coaching session and it does not give you access to all the wonderful members' benefits)
Ticket price for a single event: BGN 25.
Get a ticket for two for only BGN 30!
What privileges will you have as a member of Sofia Coaching Support Group?
- Possibility to publish your photo with a short bio on the group's website
- Exclusive opportunity to participate in the Mastermind group
- Opportunity for a free coaching session (30 min) every 6 months
- Group coaching
- Opportunity for one-time participation in Coaching Masterclass https://bit.ly/коучинг-мастерклас
- Access to recordings of guest speakers' presentations
Possibility to publish an article on the group's website
How to become a member of Sofia Coaching Support Group?
Early bird price until May 31 - become a member and take advantage of all the privileges for BGN 120 stead of BGN 180 annual subscription, for more information - register now:
Who is Noble Manhattan Coaching, under whose umbrella Sofia Coaching Support Group operates?
in Bulgarian https://coaching-in-bulgaria.com
България Коучинг Съпорт Груп
Ние сме компанията с най-дълги традиции и опит в обучаването на компетентни коучинг специалисти. Дипломирайте се с Ноубъл Манхатан Коучинг България.
Място: Hotel Jasmin, 252 Simeonovsko Shosse Blvd,
Регион: област София ,
Град: гр. София,
Адрес: Hotel Jasmin, 252 Simeonovsko Shosse Blvd
Четвъртък, 6 Юли 2023, 19:00 ч.
Четвъртък, 6 Юли 2023, 21:00 ч.